Only until this Sunday, May 23, 2021, 23:59, you can vote in the Top Woman in Real Estate 2020 competition in the Winner of the Online Voting category. All finalists of the IV edition of the Top Woman in Real Estate competition take part in voting in the Winner of the Online Voting category. We would like to remind you that Joanna Koziollek is the finalist of this year’s edition of the Top Woman in Real Estate competition in two categories: Legal Advisory Services and Tax & Accounting Services.
Information about the candidates and how to vote can be found here.
You can support Joanna Koziollek in voting by sending a text message with the following text:
TOP24 to the phone number +48 799 448 182
SMS costs according to the operator’s tariff. You can vote for one candidate only once.
Thank you for your votes.
Top Woman in Real Estate is a competition aimed at women operating in the real estate sector in Poland, who were successful or distinguished themselves from others last year.
The competition honors women from almost all areas of real estate and construction, including architecture, engineering, development, finance, law, sales, real estate agency, marketing and sustainable development. The prizes are awarded by a Jury composed of authorities in the real estate and construction field. The aim of the competition is to distinguish women and companies supporting women, promote them, and popularize good practices and business relations in the real estate sector.
In the Top Woman in Real Estate – Winner of the Online Voting category, Internet users choose last year’s personality in the real estate industry, in which the evaluation criteria are:
- industry recognition,
- being an expert in a specific field and taking active part in substantive meetings in the sector,
- the ability to share knowledge,
- achieving successes noticeable by the real estate sector,
- organization of activities aimed at integration with other industry representatives,
- promoting the idea of a business based on respect and equal opportunities for all employees,
- implementation of solutions including natural environment,
- outstanding professional achievements and taking up new challenges,
- mentoring and active help to others in solving problems,
- courage in presenting new ideas and solutions,
- impeccable opinion.
Congratulations once again and good luck to all the finalists.